Some weeks ago I visited Haddenham Pharmacy to see at first hand the important role that local NHS pharmacy teams in serving our local communities.
Community pharmacies help to keep people healthy and out of hospitals, providing information on medication and treatment for minor illnesses and ailments.
Now, more than ever, community pharmacies are playing a vital role in keeping us safe. They can help with repeat prescriptions - and if you require your medication to be delivered to you because of self-isolation, please contact your community pharmacy to arrange this. Many other community pharmacies also offer this service.
Our local pharmacists and their staff are doing a great job in this challenging period - thank you for all you are doing to keep us safe!
Below is a list of pharmacies that deliver in our area. If you are a pharmacy in our area that also delivers, please comment below.
For the latest updates on Coronavirus please the dedicated page on my website:
https://www.lucyfrazer.org.uk/coronavirus-advice and keep up to date with posts on this Facebook page.
• Well Pharmacy, 115 Station Road, Impington, CB24 9NP 01223 234754
• Village Pharmacy, 49 High Street, Linton, CB21 4HS 01223 892018
• Staploe Medical Centre Pharmacy, The Staploe Medical Centre, Brewhouse Lane, Soham, CB7 5JD 01353 727695
• Lloyds Pharmacy, 31 High Street, Soham, CB7 5HA 01353 624094
• Waterbeach Pharmacy, 5 Greenside, Waterbeach, CB25 9HW 01223 564422