We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wear a mask
- wash your hands regularly
The latest advice on the lockdown can be found here.
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms. For further information read the FAQs document here.
You can keep up-to-date with government information about coronavirus (COVID-19) by signing up for regular alerts, by following this link: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus